Privacy - Security - Terms of Usage
However, the various laws of various countries require us to be more explicit regarding some of the details of how your data is stored.
This privacy notice details the process we use to collect your personal data through the use of aethereahealth.com, including any information provided by purchasing a product or signing up for our newsletter.
If you are not happy with how we collect your information, please contact us.
Your information is stored in a secure location. While we cannot guarantee that our site is completely secure, we follow industry best practices to ensure the safety of your data.
What Data We Collect:
We may process the following types of personal data:
Identity - including first name, last name, username and gender
Contact - including your billing, shipping, email addresses and telephone number(s).
Financial data - credit card details.
Profile data - username, password (stored encrypted).
Marketing and communication - Your preferences for communication via our newsletter/emails.
We do not collect 'sensitive data' - race/ethnicity, religious/philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, health information, genetic or biometric data, or criminal convictions.
If the information we request from you - contact information, shipping information, payment details - are not provided by you, we cannot properly provide service to you.
As of 15 February 2022, we do not track visits to our site. This information was useful in helping us understand traffic on our site, but in terms of privacy, it comes at a high price. Google tracks everyone everywhere. We no longer wanted to contribute to the process.
You can shop at www.aethereahealth.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. Click here for more info on how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.aethereahealth.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Terms of Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.