Reclaim the Restorative Properties of Sleep
The body needs sleep to heal itself.
Simple and amazing!
But for so many of us, sleep is not simple anymore. This last year especially, the fact of the pandemic affected more people. Approximately 40% of the population experienced sleep problems - insomnia, light sleeping, interrupted sleep.
Not that we needed the pandemic, said sadly.
Sleep is something we all used to know how to do. Restful and restorative, sleep is our natural right. As infants, it took about 6 months for our sleep pattern to be no longer scattered and intermittent. From then on, as babies, sleep was integrated into longer sleeping patterns. And that sleep was also deeper and less easily disturbed.
The common phrase “sleeping like a baby” means deep, sound, blissful sleep!
We grown ups, on the other hand, have chronic issues with sleep. We toss and turn; we’re sleepy but can’t fall asleep; bouts of sleep are short as sleep becomes increasingly shallow: we can’t turn our mind off. Fatigue prevents us from sleep, which makes us more sleep-deprived!
Tune-Up! Sleepy contains information our bodies need to relax into that cradle of dark, restorative sleep. It helps us to stop worrying, stop stressing, and let go of that zombie-like tendency to be awake at 3am.
Tune-Up! Sleepy addresses the biofield that surrounds our physical body. When this non-physical part of our selves feels tension, we become hypersensitive. Our mind fails to release its anxiety. Tune-Up! Sleepy addresses this field of energy with information sharp enough to penetrate our agitated mind. Our body welcomes this information, using it to remember how to sleep more deeply.
Restorative aspects of sleep disturbances that Tune-Up! Sleepy addresses:
- Night Watching: Having to get up repeatedly in the middle of the night to take care of a loved one
- Disrupted Circadian Rhythm: Helping to re-establish normal daily rhythms for the many people who endure shift work
- Overactive Minds: Who’s not familiar?
- Hypersensitivity: Linked to the non-physical tension surrounding our body
- Overactive Limbic System: The part in the brain that processes emotional information. While we sleep, the brain naturally removes metabolic wastes and unresolved emotion; and processes all that was learned that day. The absence of sleep blocks that normal activity, and
- Restless Limbs: When there’s still too much energy in the body when trying to sleep
So our problem is to overcome the overwhelm!
Tune-Up! Sleepy is designed to help us overcome the inability to enter into deeper levels of sleep.
As with all aetheria products, the information given to our cells is freely given, and free to be ignored by the body if the body does not need it.
So why toss and turn with anxiety when Tune-Up! Sleepy can address the physical, mental and emotional aspects of sleep? The body becomes healthier because we allow it to enter the healing properties of sleep.
To sleep is to become happier. We shed light on the subject of our life by going dark first.
As Shakespeare wrote: “Sleep, the main course in life’s feast, and the most nourishing.”